Sunday, June 22, 2008

I so have my work cut out for me...

-
It's true, my work schedule this week is ridiculously hectic. From 4-hour planning meetings to half-day dog and pony shows with service providers, it will be hard to come up for a breath much less take a real breather.

But that's not what I'm talking about.

No, I'm talking about my Baby Boss work when I get back on Friday.

Laura is nothing if she's not 100% dedicated to this business, and her work this weekend is a perfect example of that. So that we could continue to list new items at our Etsy store each day this week, she cranked out 2 burper sets, a lovey and three bibs this weekend alone.

On top of that, while I was braving TSA security at DFW, sweating on a hotbox of an American airlines flight, and getting acquainted with another week in a hotel, she had the Baby Boss sweatshop at maximum capacity, creating three - yes, three - new pieces just today.

So, let's do the math. If she keeps this pace up - which is not unimaginable - she will have made 15 pieces by the time I get back on Friday. That's 15 listings to create, 60 photographs to resize and re-color, and who-only-knows how many words to dream up for our signature descriptions.

To that, I say "damn."

Global trade compliance never looked so easy.
-

No comments: