Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Littlebirdy landed on my shoulder...


...and asked me for some help with her Etsy ads. And, man, was I thrilled!

This is a shout out to Emily at Littlebirdydesigns for jumping in with both feet and subscribing to our new Ad Copy Service.

My first project for her - a very nice serptentine necklace appropriately named "Vitality" - went very smoothly, despite the fact I researched and described the completely wrong kind of stone in my first round of proofs.

I know, I know, but at no point did I ever claim to have any experience as a geologist, a metaphysicist or a tarot card reader, so cut me some slack.

Regardless, she was so pleased with the final outcome that she not only immediately updated her store with the new listing, but she asked me to help her with four additional listings! Now that is what I call a satisfied customer.

Here is the brand spanking new listing for her "Vitality" necklace (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12588905). Check it out and leave a comment or two how you think it came out.

While you're there, I encourage you to look at her other items. Emily definitely has an eye for jewelry and I have a feeling her store is going to take off once we give it an overhaul.

Thanks again, Emily.

Now, let's back to work!

No comments: